Nicotex works on WHO-approved Therapy!
About- Nicotex Gums
Nicotex is a nicotine gum that helps you quit smoking using the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), A 12-week therapy programme that will help you get back to life without dependence on cigarettes. Nicotex gradually reduces your nicotine intake and makes it possible for you to choose life over smoking.
Nicotex contains Nicotine Polacrilex, USP and is available in two strengths: 2mg and 4mg.
It is formulated keeping in mind the special taste requirements of the Indian palate. In order to best camouflage the strong taste of nicotine, Nicotex is available in 5 flavours – Mint Plus, Paan, Cinnamon, Ultra Mint, Fruit Burst.
Nicotex gums, 2mg, Mint Plus - strip, 9 gumsRegular price From ₹ 91.00Regular priceUnit price per
Nicotex gums, 2mg, Paan - strip, 9 gumsRegular price From ₹ 91.00Regular priceUnit price per
Nicotex gums, 2mg, Fruit Burst - strip, 9 gumsRegular price From ₹ 91.00Regular priceUnit price per
Nicotex gums, 2mg, Ultra Mint - strip, 9 gumsRegular price From ₹ 91.00Regular priceUnit price per
Nicotex gums, 2mg, Cinnamon - strip, 9 gumsRegular price From ₹ 91.00Regular priceUnit price per
Nicotex gums, 2mg, Mint Plus - tin, 40 gumsRegular price From ₹ 329.00Regular priceUnit price per
Nicotex gums, 2mg, Mint Plus - tin, 25 gumsRegular price From ₹ 245.00Regular priceUnit price per
Myths around Nicotex
There are a few common misconceptions surrounding Nicotex gums, some of which are incorrect and some have their roots in consuming wrong dosage & improper usage. Don’t listen to rumours and try for yourself! Know how Nicotex gums work and the right dosage to follow.
Nicotex helps you control the urge to smokeWatch now
Nicotex Doubles Your Chances of QuittingWatch now
Nicotex supports your willpowerWatch now
Nicotex has lesser nicotine than cigarettesWatch now
The right usage improves Nicotex experienceWatch now
Individuals smoking less than 20 cigarettes a day should use the 2mg Nicotex gum. Only those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day should use the 4mg gum, which needs to be prescribed by a physician. Consume a gum whenever you get an urge to smoke. Over a 12 week period, Nicotex allows your body to gradually adjust to have less Nicotine. Below dosage schedule is recommended:Week 1 - 6
Take 1 Gum
every 1-2 hoursWeek 7 - 9
Take 1 Gum
every 2-4 hoursWeek 10 - 12
Take 1 Gum
every 4-8 hours
How to use Nicotex
To successfully quit, it’simportant to chew NicotexGum properly.
Nicotine gum shouldn’t be chewed like a regular gum. It’s important to follow the 3 steps to improve the experience and the effect!
Consult your Doctor before using Nicotex
- If you are below 18 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any other medicines, especially those containing anti-asthmatics, anti-psychotic drugs or non-nicotine drugs to stop smoking.
- If you have other medical conditions such as uncontrolled high blood pressure, stroke, stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease, heart or circulation problems, diabetes, allergic reactions, severe sore throat, inflammation of the mouth, overactive thyroid, or adrenal gland cancer.
- If you have had previous reactions to nicotine gums or other nicotine-containing products.
Nicotex Overdose If you have used more nicotine gums than recommended or, in case, a child has chewed or swallowed some, then contact a doctor immediately. The general symptoms of nicotine overdose include headache, sickness, diarrhoea and stomach pain.
1. https://www.who.int/tobacco/communications/ highlights/note_nrt_therapy/en/
2. Agrawal, et al., Use of Nicotine Gums, Tablets and Lozenges: A Review. IJSS Case Reports & Reviews 2016;2(11):33-36.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.