Dosage for NicotexIndividuals smoking 20 or more cigarettes a day should use the 4 mg Nicotex gum, which needs to be prescribed by a physician. Individuals smoking 20 or less cigarettes a day should use the 2 mg Nicotex gum. Use according to the following 12-week schedule: Do not use more than 24 pieces of Nicotex in a day.
Consult your Doctor before using Nicotex :
- If you are below 18 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any other medicines, especially those containing Theophylline, Tacrine, Clozapine or Ropinirol.
- If you have other medical conditions such as uncontrolled high blood pressure, stroke, stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease, heart or circulation problems, diabetes, allergic reactions, severe sore throat, inflammation of the mouth, overactive thyroid, or adrenal gland cancer.
- If you have had previous reactions to nicotine gums or other nicotine-containing products.