Dosage for Nicotex Gums
Dosage for Nicotex
Individuals smoking 20 or more cigarettes a day should use the 4 mg Nicotex gum, which needs to be prescribed by a physician. Individuals smoking 20 or less cigarettes a day should use the 2 mg Nicotex gum. Use according to the following 12-week schedule: dosage-of-nicotex Do not use more than 24 pieces of Nicotex in a day.
Consult your Doctor before using Nicotex :
- If you are below 18 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any other medicines, especially those containing Theophylline, Tacrine, Clozapine or Ropinirol.
- If you have other medical conditions such as uncontrolled high blood pressure, stroke, stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease, heart or circulation problems, diabetes, allergic reactions, severe sore throat, inflammation of the mouth, overactive thyroid, or adrenal gland cancer.
- If you have had previous reactions to nicotine gums or other nicotine-containing products.
Nicotex Overdose If you have used more nicotine gums than recommended or, in case, a child has chewed or swallowed some, then contact a doctor immediately. The general symptoms of nicotine overdose include headache, sickness, diarrhoea and stomach pain.